Monster Jam Atlanta

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that Grave Digger can NEVER keep it upright? I once saw him try to turn around in a hall at a car show. MAYBE 5-10 MPH and he lays it on it's side. Plus all the Jams I have seen him roll it at...

Because they're putting on a show and they know everyone wants to see it flip.

Flips cost a LOT of money--not what I want to do and stay competitive. Besides--turning around at a car show? He wasn't jumping or anything. The truck was sitting there. He decided to turn it around and laid it over...

Last edited:
i watched that one wasent there one where the eletronics started sparking

If you watch the show you see that that the biggest trucks are the ones that flip all the time because they have the money to. The guys that aren'tas good or just don't have the money try to no flip and they aren't as competative.

If you watch the show you see that that the biggest trucks are the ones that flip all the time because they have the money to. The guys that aren'tas good or just don't have the money try to no flip and they aren't as competative.

Ummm... In mine and most other's book the "winner" is the guy who can be most competitive. If you break all the time you aren't winning thus you are not competitive. Maybe it's just my book...

I don't recall who it was.. but somebody recently stated that it seemed like you almost HAD to end your run on your lid or have a badA save in order to score big points. I have to agree, it does seem that way and I'm not sure I like that that may be the going trend, but you have to admit to the entertainment level when somebody saves a truck that is sooo sideways that the driver could pick a pencil up off the ground. Now of course if you go upside down in the first 30 seconds obviously your not gonna get even a decent score but if you end up broken or on your top even halfway through super bonus time then that doesn't and shouldnt' hurt too bad.

it wouldent be as much fun to watch if they dident break everythaing and catch on fire

Back