Sold / Found Monster GT 4.6 RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
MGT with Losi tires/wheels. Has factory electronics with 5-cell hump pack that has been charged once. Reverse works great. Other than that it's all stock. Runs good, don't know how much fuel has been through it as i got it in a trade but has good compression. Has pro starter from the 8.0 MGT, new as well. Any questions, feel free to ask.

$225 PLUS shipping within US only.

IMG_0046_zps45289940.jpg

IMG_0049_zpsa7d5c486.jpg

IMG_0051_zpse0181265.jpg

Last edited:
is the lower a arm in the last pic a tad tore up? is there any thing you can see that needs to be changed asap. I am in the market for something like this

I'll look at it again when i get home but everything was fine when i run it this past Sunday. It does need to be cleaned up a bit, that may be what it is.

Man as good as this truck runs I can't believe it hasn't sold already. Someone needs to jump on this deal!

Wish I had the cash buzzard, will keep my eye on it though incase funds become available

comes with a remote?

Thanks for the offer Monster but i'll have to pass. Just not feeling the flying thing anymore since my flying club disbanded...just not the same anymore.

-NB

i should have money later this week. I am open to offer you what i have it comes down to if you are willing to come down on the price? Just throwing this out there to not waste your time i got 200.00 on its way . Not trying to low ball nothing like that just telling you what i have.

Just saying so no one jumps in and try's to up me by 10.00 lol i sent a pm and i hope to get things rolling on this. Thanks

I want to say me and the seller did not come to a deal, but he is a honest guy and i tell ya its nice to know there is some good honest guys willing to work with you and do there best to offer advice . Dealing with you so for feels more like you are helping they trying to sell me something to make some easy money. Well done my friend i do hope if the OTHER deal falls threw we can get back to Maybe working on a deal. thanks bud

can't wait to get that girl dirty! My other MGT needs a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back