Monster GT 4.6 drill hole starter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iyocesario

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,
I kinda lost my female plug for the cordless drill starter, and right now it is just a rod sticking out from the engine and the only way I could start this thing is by pull start..
Is there any replacement or other ways that I could do to make it a drill start again?
thank you

Ebay used to have em but I just checked and nothin right now. How about associated.com?

what's the item name for it? i always get stuck around the search for this item since i don't know the 'official' name for it haha. I looked through it in search of finding the spur gear and clutch bells - which i've found but no luck on that drill hole thingamajig

On my 8.0 its referred to as the pro start. So search associated or Towerhobbies and ses if they have parts for it that you need.

On my 8.0 its referred to as the pro start. So search associated or Towerhobbies and ses if they have parts for it that you need.

Found the part! I think my 4.6 part's for the .21 engine is a starter coupling, thanks!

Last edited: