Mini Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC/Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello Guys: Does anyone know how to get the pin's out of the A-Arms on a Mini Savage.. My Friend has 1.. & he broke his A-Arm on the left side wile we where out Bashing "Friday" he took it to our HS but the R/C Tech was not working that day & the Counter guys did not know how to do it.... I took a look @ it & told him it looks like he's got to pop off a "c-clip" with a needle nose plyers or very small thin bladed screwdriver & then I think the Rod's holding the A-Arms in place to chassis will slide out... is this correct ??????? he's been working on the Rig for 2 days & can't get them out & he said the Manual only gives him a basic pic's but not how to replace them.... I told him I'd ask on RCNT for him & get back to him he's got the Replacement A-Arm's already.. Thanks for any help..

If there are e-clips on the hinge pins you will need to remove a clip to slide the pin out of the bulk and arm.

Remove the e clip to pull out the outside pin. Get the skid plate out of the way and pull out the inside pin. Outside pin being close to the wheel, inside being by the bulkhead.

to remove the inner pin,

first remove the C clips on the bumper, then remove the 2 screws on the bottom closest to the bumper. after that you can bend the bumper down to get at the pin and pull it out with pliers. for the outer pin remove wheel, then remove the eclip on the outside of the pin. to do this I use two small hex drivers and push on either side of the clip into a towel. then push it out iwth one of your hex drivers.

Back