might be picking up another tmaxx on sat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchampion99

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i might be trading my nitro rustler on sat for t maxx with a os18 in it. hopefully it goes threw.

will do i need to get some picks on of the one i got know. what is the easiest ways to put pics on here

---------- Post added at 6:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:25 PM ----------

oh and can somebody tell me what the best starting point settings for a os18 would be for the hsn and lsn thanks

One Maxx is never enough,lol,...pics are really simple if one has the tapatalk app

transmited from a mobile communications device

i will have to look that app up is there any other easy ways to download pics.

easiest way for me is to just put in the imagw code from photobucket after uploading it to your ok hoto bucket

ok guess i will have to check out photo bucket.

well the deal went threw it is a 3.3 tmaxx with a os18 engine in it. runs good on the bench but i got to do little work to it before i can drive it so hopefully by this next weekend.

I just aquired an older Tmaxx might have been a 2.5 but the guy had n O.S.18 CV-R Pull Start in it but it was seized and sitting for 5 years. I just recently restored it and it is a fun truck. The transmission was not working so I made it foward only and kept the 2 speed. Any questions let me know.

cool i got mine almost all back together need just a couple more parts so hopefully buy this weekend it will be done

got it all back together runs great. pics to come

Back