Micro RS4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I got a Micro RS4 from my LHS today, After X-Mass Sale.

It took about 4 hours to put it together. The directions were awful but for me that added to the fun.

I used a lot of leftover parts from other kits to get it up and going. I need to get a mini servo radio and ECS to make the car lighter. For now even with the full size electronics its a gas.

micro2.jpg

micro1.jpg

lol - now thats a true sign of a die hard RC'er!!!! Love it!

I'm still hip on my MiniZ for this class - just seems like a TON of money goes into those RS4 micros.... Maybe if I find a good deal on a slightly used one.

We are going to get the indoor 'Z' class rolling here after the holiday. Just got some new tires, rims and tire tacky spooge. Should be fun.

I love masterring the steering rate on these little cars. Once you get that down you can drive wicked mean fast and not loose it!!!!

Let us know how she runs........

that looks sweet i just got a microsizer and now i want one of those how much do they cost????????

Hello,
If you want to go real fast, and have great handling to boot in 18th scale, save some money and get a BRP SC-18! I race them weekly and they are simply AWESOME! I have never raced a micro RS4 yet, but many BRP owners have, and the BRP simply out runs and out handles the micro RS4. Bottom line is if you are having fun with the RS4 then stick with it, after all it is all about having fun!!

Good Luck,
Larry

I love all of them.. any size.:D
More info on the BRP SC-18! Please. Links..

I just got a mini radio high-speed motor and a Spy ESC yesterday they made a big difference in the handling and performance. I ordered a better set of bats as well.

Ill need to ad a BRP to my collection of Minis.

Fast Eddy,
Go to www.brpracing.com This site should answer any questions you might have. Another good site is www.hobbytalk.com go to "radio control vehicles" and click on "mini rc racers". Hope this helps!!

Happy New Year,
Larry

Back