Sold / Found Micro RS4 + ESC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on vacation(leaving today) but don't worry, I'll only be gone three days. I'll make a post when I return. If you get an offer while I'm away, go ahead and take it, dont let me stop you from selling it right away.

Alrighty then. Anyone else interested??

Ok, I'm back from my vacation and I have only one question left before I say yes. Is the battery pack rechargeable, and if so, does it come with the charger?

1) I have been using some AA Nicads in the stock holder. I can give you those.
2) I only have 1 charger so I can't get rid of it. sorry.

Hmmm...I have to think hard about this, considering my spending money is limited to $160, and I have no more...

What else would you need? I'll see what I can do.

Well, I need a good battery pack, and a good charger, other than that, I would have everything.

I have nothing else to offer. :(

LMK

It's going on ebay if you are not takng it.

Thanks

Good choice putting it on ebay, R/C stuff seems to go for a ton there. If I can find a good battery pack and recharger for cheap, I still might want it. But ebay will probably fetch you more than $120, also check out the forums on www.yourmicro.com and www.one18th.com, they both have sale forums.

I will get back to you if I find a battery pack and charger on ebay, I might be able to find them there.

Last edited:
Alrighty. I'm putting it up on ebay tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back