MGT Video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is from another memeber at RCU. He took this while running his MGT. Said this is with the engine super rich.

Thing is a beast!!!! look at that ground clearance, and see those wheelies man!!!!

sorry the resolution is a lil weak. enjoy!

http://www.renegaderc.com/video/BFT11-1.WMV

Wow Did you see....that sweater! j/k

from that vid it looked like a really sweet truck, but from some other forums I have heard alot of mixed opinions on the truck, I won't be able to decide untill I see one in person

does it drive better since you took off the meaty stock tires?

Nice vid, even if it is a bit choppy!

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

what the hell was that?

A stick with bristles on one end.

What that has to do with R/C is anyones guess.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

what the hell was that?

Was a teenager looking through the posts and saw the vid in this thread ... I believe he was going more for 'varoooom' or something like it ... sorry 'bout that.

The Monster GT is a beast!! I think after the aftermarket gets in the swing that it will be the truck to watch out for on the tracks across America. I also want to see how it compares against the new Losi MT Sport. That should heat up the MT wars, don't ya think??

I am definitely waiting for this!!!The Vid is fun to watch... a bit of an eye strain but still fun to watch. Think this os the Truck I will get then the savage or the tmaxx. Got a NTC3 might as well keep to the name you know that keeps winning. COME New years I WILL HAVE THIS TRUCK !!!

Seems like a good solid truck and that thing wheelies on command. I am a little bit jealous. I think as others have said if the aftermarket situation kicks in that will be one solid ass truck to beat.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I am sure this will be a DAMN good contender for the 1/8 class trucks like the savage and tmaxx. WE need a new beast to and the MGT looks to be the choice for 2004!!

Could be, my LHS has sold the 2 he had in, one guy has already twisted one dogbone and broke a shock tower on his in less than a week of having it...........he also has a set of Jumbo Kong tires on his MGT, so I don't know if that had any effect on the broken things mentioned above..................

No doubt about it putting bigger than the already big tires will strain the components that your fella has broken already. I broke my rear bumper slid plate on tank number 2 it has a lot to do with tha minus 15 Cel temp that day and I would have broke more had it not been cushioned by the new snowfall!

I have an extra set of TMAXX Tires think this will make my ride do wheelies?