Sold / Found Mgt 4.6 - fs/ft

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phins Fan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Stock electronics/motor. RPM at all 4 corners with RPM knuckles. FT Associated shocks with about 4-6 tanks on them. Custom orange anodize and hardcoated center chassis. About 2.5 gallons thru it. The pullstart broke on the 2nd day and I havent repaired in the 1.5 years since. It will come with the rotostart wand. Solid rig and a great basher:

DSCF8704_zps119913d6.jpg

DSCF8705_zps0fe086f6.gif

DSCF8706_zps06588920.gif

And the spares. The Imex Dirt Dawgs have about 75% and the HPI Dirt Bonz have about 80%

DSCF8708_zps9074da19.gif

No RX/TX. $200 shipped (Just because of the sheer weight alone I'm gonna take a big hit on this!!) Trade for scaler only (SCX10-TF or TF2). Already have a couple comp rigs and need more scalers

Last edited:
I am surprised you are selling this .the way you talked i thought it was your favorite.

Really was but I'm lookin at gearing the hobby towards the crawlers/scalers. She was a great truck for me and I'm sure the new owner will be just as happy

wish i had the cash right now, i would scoop this up if i did !

How is this still here?!?!?!? I feel like nitro is becoming harder and harder to sell.... :/

Out of season on the east coast cause of weather and most people are rebuilding the rigs they currently have already. No worries. It will eventually sell

mgt

Hey my names larry I'm very interested in your truck.cash in hand please call or text me anytime 813 294 0185 thx

Status
Not open for further replies.