Merry Christmas... a couple of days early

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to wish everyone here at RCNT a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Hopefully everyone gets what they have wished for. Also lets all take a second to think of those brave soldiers in Iraq, as well as those less fortunate. So as we close a very quick moving 2005, it is time to reflect on all our accomplishments, and all those RC's we broke! Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Guys....

Tom

yea, back at ya. everyone at RCNT, merry christmas (or channakuh sp? or kwanza) and a happy new year. our neighbors and our family usually do stuff new years, but we dont know yet. so if we can't think of something they said just parents will do something. that means i would have to babysit kids :bored: but that would mean $$. Still though... enough rambing.

HAVE A GREAT ONE!

-Pat

Hey, Tom, you had one heck of a 2005! Hope and prayers for a great 2006 go out to ya! Merry Christmas, and keep posting!

Yeah man, what revo said.

Hope every one has a Merry Christmas. -xmas-

Happy ChrisMahanikaWanza Evryone!

Be safe this Christmas and best wished to your family!

Yes, Merry Chr..."Holidays" and I hope everyone had a great year and will have a great 2006...

I was reading the paper and there was a political comic with people walking on the street saying curse words, people on TV saying cursewords and no one cares and then someone walking on the street and they say merry christmas and they look appaled...

It's great!

-Todd

merry christmas everyone. hope you get what you wanted. get ready for the new year.

Todd, that's great! Explains why no one can understand what this holiday really means!

Hey Revo, Digger and Crew.... Thank you very much. Yes 2005 was an interesting year that is for sure. Even with everything that happened I still consider myself lucky. Things could have been a whole lot worse. I am thankful I had you guys to talk to. Helped a bunch! I hope you guys have a great 2006 as well and I promise not to be a stranger!

Tom

digger said:
Yeah man, what revo said.

Hope every one has a Merry Christmas. -xmas-

Back