Members located in the USA...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
go-vote.jpg

No really, if you're of age and able to then please do go vote. If for nothing else go vote for the thousands who have died fighting for your right to vote. So go, go do it now!

I placed my vote today and once again was not very excited when I voted. I asked the wifey today when was the last time she remembered being excited voting and neither one of us could remember. I would have to say probably daddy Bush when he ran against Clinton, I voted for junior just to keep Gore out of office. Kind of like why I voted today just to try and keep one of them out of office.

I placed my vote today and once again was not very excited when I voted. I asked the wifey today when was the last time she remembered being excited voting and neither one of us could remember. I would have to say probably daddy Bush when he ran against Clinton, I voted for junior just to keep Gore out of office. Kind of like why I voted today just to try and keep one of them out of office.

It's been more than 10 years since I've felt even the least bit excited to vote for out chief, and council members. I vote then I wonder how bad this group is going to mess up my community, and who's family is going to get "special" treatment..ie jobs that don't get posted to the public, contracts that go to people that don't have their own heavy equipment (I do!), they would rather hire out of community so that no one from the community can benefit unless you want the low labour jobs.

Sorry I'll stop, from what I've read you guys had a rough go this year.

Now he needs to grab her by the P and throw her A in jail.

Hope he wears a glove...or two. ^^^

This morning, during her concession speech, Bill looked more down than Hillary. There will be no new interns available to him.

Back