Maxx steering linkage question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'v been thinking of picking up one of the HotRacing ones, they look tough.
The old Proline ones have been getting up towards $50 on Ebay lately so I figured if I'm gonna spend a chunk of change on one it might as well be aluminum.

I have the plastic traxxas one and like it over the old on servo saver's so I'm hoping the HR one will be quality made.

I have several Hot racing brand aluminum parts on my tmaxx and love them. Now I'm thinking of getting the steering set myself since i just seen the pic. I have the Bulkheads, 3 shoe flywheel and clutch set, and spider gear housing all by hot racing. I really love my hot racing bulkheads. Makes diff removal so much easier with the removable center sections.

I am still running the ORG STOCK steering componets on my MAXX & still have not had any problems to be honest with all of you...

I have used proline before they can be pretty tough but I have cracked one on a bad landing befrore, may try the hot racing one and see.

I have been runing the hot racing one for over a year now,only problem I have is the bar that connects the 2 sides will always have a constant wobble,just the way its designed,oh and the tension adjuster likes to back itself loose

transmited from a mobile communications device

Good to know Hotrod may just get the Hotracing one. Or may just go with the #4907 factory unit I think there as good as the proline units.

Back