Maxbashing forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nasir

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This may be in the wrong place but i just wanted to warn people about Maxbashing forum they banned me for making ONE thread which was oready there and when i tryed signing in it said the following:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Prick

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Mods on that forum are the most rudest people i have ever delt with.

Thanks

Last edited:
Did you read their forum rules? Sounds like you broke one, if you wrote the word it sais your banned for, that may be against there rules, and I'm almost sure your thread is in the wrong place, but i am not staff so i don't know, i would think it belongs under General Chaos....Did you read RCNT's rules, be sure not to break them, or you will experience the same...:)

Did you read their forum rules? Sounds like you broke one, if you wrote the word it sais your banned for, that may be against there rules, and I'm almost sure your thread is in the wrong place, but i am not staff so i don't know, i would think it belongs under General Chaos....Did you read RCNT's rules, be sure not to break them, or you will experience the same...:)

Yea i only broke 1 rule on Maxbashing and the rudeness is just disgraceful. Just reading rc nitro talk rules know lol

Thanks

You have to realize, most everything posted in a forum, will come up with google search, and is very public, to most all of the internet, most forums do not like the language....or certain behavior, for specific reasons...not trying to bash you at all, but I'm sure there is reason...:)

Yup, moved to General Chaos.

Thanks very much :)

You have to realize, most everything posted in a forum, will come up with google search, and is very public, to most all of the internet, most forums do not like the language....or certain behavior, for specific reasons...not trying to bash you at all, but I'm sure there is reason...:)

i totally agree with what your saying there. But all they told me was i put my thread in the wrong place thats all i know.

Thanks

If YOU be cool, WE be cool. :celebrate:

I tell you what I LOVE THIS FORUM. So far everybody has been so nice to me and its just great.

Thanks everybody. And i like your rule i will be cool :D

Wait a minute!! You posted this in the wrong forum?

Thou shalt be smitten and afflicted by the ban hammer. :hammer: ;)

If YOU be cool, WE be cool. :celebrate:

Lol i just realised your one of the staff members? omg on the other forum no staff member has actually talked me like this before. It was always like STOP THAT STOP THIS for just stupid reasons.

Its my first day and this forum is just another word for awesomeness i am speechless! Thanks everybody

Wait a minute!! You posted this in the wrong forum?

Thou shalt be smitten and afflicted by the ban hammer. :hammer: ;)

:hehe::hehe: they were always like that but for stupid reasons lol

shun the non-believer, haha, looks like the maxbash sent the ol' hall monitor after you, no bathroom pass? go to the office...:p:

Its a shame you guys are in America when you wake up i go to sleep lol. It's like 10:10pm here lol.

I wish was in Amercia :angry: everyone else is all my uncles my cousins lol

shun the non-believer, haha, looks like the maxbash sent the ol' hall monitor after you, no bathroom pass? go to the office...:p:

:hehe:

They say no shoes, no shirt, no service. Were you bare footed?? Are you the bare footed bandit??? :)

They say no shoes, no shirt, no service. Were you bare footed?? Are you the bare footed bandit??? :)

:hehe::hehe::hehe: That forum is full of pedo mods there rule is for children only no shirt no trousers no underwear and so on... lol

I tell you what, after checking out other forums, i would beg to be here, all those others are out of wack!

I would say other forums are endangered, rcnt is officially snagging all of there costumers! Too bad you did not get to break up with them first!!:p:

I've never really visited any other sites except those that are specific to local happenings but A LOT of people come here and say how much better it is than other message boards. I guess I just got lucky when I stumbled upon this joint.

Back