Sold / Found mattyfats420's spring sales event!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyfats420

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
first is a redcat racing lightning VX 1/10 scale 4WD on-road car with a .16 engine and performance air filter and 2 speed transmission. has brand new fuel filter and fuel lines. its not a big name brand like you see on this site but it was my first nitro ever and was well taken car of, broken in as instructed in the manual and only has 1/4 gallon of gas run through it. extreamly fast comes with everything RTR except fuel, i also have original body and box. willing to trade for electric or 1/18 scale motor, ESCs or some mini T hop ups or revo parts.

$110 shipped ( price drop from $150)-SOLD
sell1.jpg

sell2.jpg

sell3.jpg

sell4.jpg

next is a 1/18 scale 4WD MT. trinity itsy bitsy spyder. hand built with a dynamite 15T ESC and Losi mini LST Frenzy motor W/ 12 T pinion and Futaba 2PH Tx/Rx and brand new tires, wheels and differentials. including extra rear differential W/ gear
this baby is ready to be run with battery and all. all it needs is a charger. trades welcome!
i need mini T parts

$90 shipped (price drop from $100)-SOLD

sell8.jpg

sell9.jpg

sell10.jpg

sell11.jpg

traxxas EZ start motor for 2.5R, housing and starter remote W/ battery and wires ( the wires are little banged up but not in 2 bad of shape) would like to get $30 for all but will work out prices if it needs to be broken up
sell7.jpg

imex 30mm foam tires and chrome wheels w/ 12mm hex. used ONCE
$25 SOLD
sell6.jpg

next is brand new set of IMEX Raod Dawg med hard tires (4) NIP fits maxx/revo and maxximizer that they were going to go on but never got around to bashing on pavement
$20 foe 2 or $35 for all 4 SOLD
sell5.jpg

traxxas on board temp gage ( opened but never used )
$15
sell21.jpg

trinity lightweight Flywheel, stock flywheel and mip shoes and spring used for about an hour than switched to integy three shoe revo and tmaxx
$30-
sell20.jpg

integy 38T steel spur gear for revo $10
sell22.jpg

integy aluminum tranny guard for revo $10
sell23.jpg

traxxas blue aluminum tune pipe for revo 15$
sell25.jpg

stock revo driveshafts +1 NIP W/ pin screws for revo 2.5R $20-SOLD
sell26.jpg

RC one air filter ( fits revo carb ) with 2 extra filters NIP $10-SOLD
sell27.jpg

revo pushrods and turnbuckles FULL SET for revo $20
sell28.jpg

revo bumpers, skids, guards ECT anything plastic thats stock i got and more. let me know what you need and we can work out a price otherwise it would be to much to list seperate!
sell24.jpg

5 (3 are NIP) sets of rear A arms part # 5333 for revo $5 a piece or we can work out something for pairs or more
sell29.jpg

2 (1 is NIP) left and 1 right set of front revo A arms $5 a piece or cheaper for a pair or all 3
sell30.jpg

EDIT adding a brand new set (4) RC18T wheels w/chrome rims. they are pin style tires by associated. $15 for 2 or $25 for the set
wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

all prices reasonable negotiable and trades willing. i have a mini T i just got that needs some Hop Ups! and also some revo 2.5R parts or a motor. looking for an upgrade to my 2.5R so if you have an engine that would fit let me know. send me a PM or reply for more info, pics or price negotiation!

Last edited:
bumpage! ........anyone!

morning bump. no one needs any of this stuff?

bumpage....looking to trade anything for mini T stuff. all offers and trades considered. make an offer on anything!

bump, lowered some prices and added some info. really need to sell that on road....will throw in the set of foam tires to the deal if anyone is interested

1/18 is sold. and so is the Rc One air filter

Last edited:
bumpage. updated sold items.

bumpsickle =] still got plenty of goods for sale

still got some of this stuff, check it out!

Are the RC18 tires still for sale?

Last edited:
they sure are my friend!

bumpage! this stuff must go, make an offer on anything! i also have alot of Mini T parts

30n shipped for the tuned pipe and axles (traxxas revo)

sorry i just updated my thread, i still have the pipe. but the axles i sold already

traxxas blue aluminum tune pipe for revo... Would this fit on my tmaxx? Also would it give any significant performance gains?

I'm not sure if this fits a t maxx. probably not i would think

ok well really don't need it anyway.

a few item still available, shoot me some offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.