Matrix Reloaded

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
AWESOME! What else can I say. It lived up to the hype in my book. Couple of us saw it last night after class.

The first half an hour of the movie had a lot of story behind it so it seemed to take forever to get thru that. The fight scenes were excellent. The mini trailer that shows the highway scene doesn't do it justice. That was one of the best parts of the movie. I want that Ducati bike. :)

I don't want to say any more right now until after this weekend so everyone has had a chance to go see it. Reloaded is deffinantly worth the 6 bucks!!!

6 bucks????wher the hell do u live? lol, movies here are 9.50. Anyway, it doesn't get released here till this friday, but we have special prescreen tickets where i work, so i get to see it tonight! i cannot wait!

I think ours are like 7 bucks or something...oh yeah...it's out today...but last time I went to to the movies which was last weekend to see x2, they were sold out until wednesdays for matrix reloaded...haha...

I can't wait to see how much money matrix makes, it's gonna be the biggest $$$ maker of the year...I got a feeling

Oh yeah, hulk is gonna be good special effects wise, but I think it's gonna kinda suck a lil bit story wise

i agree about the hulk. i have a wasy of telling if a movie is gonna be good. they distribute prescreen tickets to us here at the paper, so that we can write a review on the movie. if its gonna be a great movie, then they hold off until the last day, like matrix did, because they already have more than enough press, but if the movie might suck, they give us tickets weeks in advance, so they canget as much hype as possible. out tickets for Hulk are 2 weeks in advance. need i say more.

I'm going tonight. I hope the story lives up to the last one, which was a highlight of the movie IMO. If the story doesn't live up, then it might as well just be a Jet Li movie.

hey now, nitrodave, i kinda liked that jet li movie - the one.

you kinda liked it. That's like saying I kinda got laid when really I only masturbated. Just not quite the same no matter how hard you try to tell yourself it is.

Reloaded was good. I went last night, it's definately worth my 7 bucks. The one mistake I did was walk out during the credits...the trailer for the 3rd one was shown. There is a story to Reloaded, it's more like the 2nd act to the Star Wars Trilogy (like Empire). The fight scenes were great and the story is definately complicated (but better than most story lines on films).

As for Hulk, it looks good. But I don't know if I'm going to buy into the CGI version of the Hulk. I'm coming from those days of Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk. It's hard for me to get used to the Hulk being more like a animated figure. I thought that Ang Lee would go with a another actor as the Hulk.

I'm suprised he didnt use lou again, kel. have u seen him recently??? he is friggin huge!!! he was on the man show about 6 months ago.

nitrodave - thats some funny sheet man. but i did like that movie. nothing like matriz though. of course, nothing is.

Lou will always be the hulk for me. I cringed when I saw that goofy thing they are trying to pass off as the Hulk in this movie

ill say it again - why do u think we got passes 2 weeks in advance. lol:ball:

I heard Lou will be in Hulk (cameo or 2nd character) as some kind of scientist or a character involved in Banner's treatment to become the Hulk.

Originally posted by 007kel
The one mistake I did was walk out during the credits...the trailer for the 3rd one was shown.

DOH! Are you sure about that? I would have really liked to seen that. If that is the case a lot of people missed it becuase the credits were not even half over and everyone was plowing out of the theater. I guess that means I am going to have to go see it again. :)

now that would be cool- still nervous about the cgi though. i hate cgi. i was watching apocolypse now the other night, and was so hapy to see reall explosions again. not computer generated

Oh and the one other thing I was dissapointed about Reloaded. Roy Jones Jr. does not have a fight scene in it...maybe in the 3rd installment.

Yeah mcvickj the 3rd installment trailer wasn't that long, about 30 secs.

My wife and I are going out to see reloaded tomorrow, Sat the 17th. $8.25 after the $1.25 fee for purchasing my tickets online.

Thanks for the tip on the bonus trailer.

I think the hulk looks sweet, CGI or not. I may just rent it if what nitronewbie says is true. When it comes out, nitronewbie can use his free tickets to tell us if we should just wait to rent it on DVD. :D

OMG - I got to go see the Matrix Reloaded. AWESOME! The movie kept you guessing all the way up to the end.

I can't wait how they connect the 3rd one with the rest of the two and I wonder if the rest of the crew finds out what Neo did.

-Michael

30 seconds? It was a couple minutes I thought?

I ditched the last half of school friday and saw it.

No the preview for the 3rd movie after the 15mins of credits was only about 30seconds long. I wouldn't wait to see it, credits take forever. Just view it on the internet.

-Michael

I can't remember but didn't Roy Jones Jr die??? I thought there was only one ship out of the fleet and that one guy that smith infected (or changed) in the begining of the movie?

I loved it. I had to see it twice. And I can't wait to see the third one!!:w00t: :