Mad Max 2 / The Road Warrior Gyrocopter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mel has proved himself to be a total douche bag on numerous occasions now.
I can NEVER watch another movie of his again....EVER.

Mel has proved himself to be a total douche bag on numerous occasions now.
I can NEVER watch another movie of his again....EVER.

Hi Rolex,
"Love mostly all of Mel's movies..."

Yeah, it's a shame what a few several million dollars and some booze can do to a civil human being. Must be a tortured soul... me thinks.
But you know, I don't follow celebrity news and private lives of the rich and famous. I judge character by the body of work, not by how they conduct themselves in private lives.
Honestly, I wouldn't want paparazzi and other creeps watching and recording my every move in private. And with all the pressure, it likely is good to just let it all out and be a little crazy, once in a while.

Cheers or have a nice day, go watch TMZ if you need a fix.

Brave Heart...

Chas

Last edited:
Well then, I guess my thinking is the absolute opposite of yours. If someone is a complete moron in real life, I won't support what they do in their existence of "Make Believe". No Mel, no Tom Cruise, no Lindsay Lohan and many others.
People continue to pay these idiots millions so they can continue BEING idiots. I just want them to go away. Just go away.

Well then, I guess my thinking is the absolute opposite of yours. If someone is a complete moron in real life, I won't support what they do in their existence of "Make Believe". No Mel, no Tom Cruise, no Lindsay Lohan and many others.
People continue to pay these idiots millions so they can continue BEING idiots. I just want them to go away. Just go away.

Hi Rolex,
Yes, well actually this has absolutely nothing to do with thinking, it's just personal preference. I don't care what people do in private, only how they perform their magic on screen. If we knew every detail of every celeb' we'd be short changing ourselves with anger and even hatred. What difference does it make, if Mel or Lindsey can't control their drinking or partying, or trouble with the law?

They are only actors, what about wild and crazy musicians'?
Gee should I hate Joe Walsh because he tore up a few hotel rooms with a chain saw? Or Keith Moon, for throwing the color tv out the hotel window? Alice Cooper, bit the head off a chicken, Ozzy post Black Sabbath, did the same to a bat.
Hey, we live in crazy times right now, and in three weeks the world ends anyways, so who really gives a Shite about Trivial Pursuit.
Enjoy your life, we have 21 days left.

Live it to the fullest folks, this could be it... 21/12/12!!

If not Happy New Year...

Chas

Back