M2C Clutch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Can anyone tell me if i need the 36mm 3 shoe setup for the picco i just ordered or the 40mm setup? Thanks in advance..

Both will work as long as the slot in chassis under flywheel is big enough to occomidate the bigger flywheel. Bigger flywheels are used in bump start applications mostly. They just stick down lower from chassis so that you get better contact with the starter box wheel.

ok thanks a bunch, i went with the smaller being that i dont use a starter box and I'm hopin for less rotating mass!lol.

i have th M2C on my lrp and sometimes i have to take the shoes off and put them back on because they are engaged in my clutch bell. have you ahd this problem before?

?? Is there a problem with one of ur springs? Or not properly istalled or backwards? Not picking on u or anything but i can't understand how thats even possible. Those springs have a ton of pressure.

they are pefectly fine just sometimes they will get stuck on the clutch bell and stay there until i take them off

do you mean the clutch grab after awhile?? every so often you have to take aliminum shoes out and give them a light file to take off the burr that catches on the face of the bell if that makes sense

ya thats exactly what i had to do i took my dremel and ground off the rough edges.

Thats normal for aluminum shoes gotta do that every gallon or so