lst truck problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mus1990

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i ran my truck trough some puddles during the weekend by accident and know it wont run i also left in the igniter by accident in the truck i was to excited to use it i for got to remove it .
well know the truck start and idles FOR A few secons but when i give it trottle it kind of bogs like its trying to turn off and if i give it all the trottle it makes a poping sound through the muffler and turns off. IS THE MOTOR DEAD
ALSO I'm A BIGGINER IF THE MOTOR IS DEAD CAN YOU REBUILD IT OR I NEED A NEW ONE

COULD THEY BE WATER IN THE CARB OR MOTOR?
NEED HELP PLEASE

Last edited:
i ran my truck trough some puddles during the weekend by accident and know it wont run i also left in the igniter by accident in the truck i was to excited to use it i for got to remove it .
well know the truck start and idles FOR A few secons but when i give it trottle it kind of bogs like its trying to turn off and if i give it all the trottle it makes a poping sound through the muffler and turns off. IS THE MOTOR DEAD
ALSO I'm A BIGGINER IF THE MOTOR IS DEAD CAN YOU REBUILD IT OR I NEED A NEW ONE

COULD THEY BE WATER IN THE CARB OR MOTOR?
NEED HELP PLEASE

It wouldn't burn fuel at all if it had water in it.

It may just be your glowplug, get a new one and try it out.

Could also be your tune. Has it been fully broken in? How many tanks of fuel through it so far?

It may just be your glowplug, get a new one and try it out.

Could also be your tune. Has it been fully broken in? How many tanks of fuel through it so far?

i checked it by removing it and puting the igniter on it can it still be bad if the glowplug lights up with the igniter also the truck is for sure broken in if ran like 2 bottles of fuel trough it already it was running fine to after the i hit the pudles

i checked it by removing it and puting the igniter on it can it still be bad if the glowplug lights up with the igniter also the truck is for sure broken in if ran like 2 bottles of fuel trough it already it was running fine to after the i hit the pudles

are all the coils lighting up? check EVERY IDIVIDUAL ELECTRONIC PART! also, I would pull out the engine, pull off the carb and clean out the carb, and check out the insides of the engine itself.

Back