LST first run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Finally got to break-in my LST today. I am impressed with how easy it start and the fact that it stayed running all through break-in. It didn't die once and started right away time after time.

The twin steering servos make it turn on a dime. The only truck that I have seen turn better is the Revo and it is a smaller truck.

I can't say enough about the suspension. Those big ass shocks are great. Best suspension of the 3 trucks I have run (Maxx 2.5, Savage SS, LST). The Maxx and Savage both have upgraded shocks too. I also have the MGT, but have not run it yet. I can safely say however, that the MGT won't even compare given it has those stock cheapo plastic shock bodies.

The brakes take a litttle bit to get adjusted properly. At first I had them set a little strong and the truck completly flipped over. Luckily it landed back on its feet without the anything else touching the ground. I was on asphalt without the body on so damage would have occured.

I can't speak to its durability yet, but it will be tested at the West Coast Bash next month.

So far I am very pleased with the performance of the LST.

where do they have it in stock please send link I can't find a shop with it in stock
thanks.

RC Boyz has it for $579.00

Jakes Performance Hobbies has it for $549.00

I would call or e-mail them to confirm stock before ordering.

RC Boyz states they hae limited supply and usually it states no stock on the site when they sell out so they must have some.

I highly recommend both places. Jakes obviously has a much better price and is a quality operation. They are good honest people. You can't go wrong with either place.

does it have the.26 mac en. in the breakdown of eng. there is a shim washer between the rod and rotor that is not in break down mine wearing out after 1/2 gallon fuel controll arm on front was hollow on mine it broke , trans output shaft has play in it lack of grease in trans losi lemons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to be an ass, but I am having a tough time understanding what you typed. After reading it several times, I give up. I don't have the patience to translate.

i hate to be an ass but I am having a tough time understanding what you typed after reading it several times i give up i don't have the patience to translate

Which of the above is easier to read?

Back