lrp zr. 32 fitment on three speed tranny

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro newbie

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is the lrp zr. 32 a direct fit into a savage x with a three speed tranny and how difficult is that project? Thanks in advance.

It's a direct drop in. Flywheel, clutches, and clutchbell swap right over. The only thing that won't is the rotostart plate.

I put one in my XL with no problems at all droped right in , I like it so much that I picked up 2 more for my X FLM build and my IRC build , if you are a basher this is a great engine , I'm allso running the Integy Billet Machined 7075 3-Piece Clutch Shoe Set been holding up great pic with a gal and one with a half gal on the shoes , as for the X clutch set up I my self wounld'nt run the plastic shoes with a .32 and go with a vented CB , and do the 3 speed tranny gear mod that SV250 did a write up on he hook me up with that mod and my tranny has been great not one problem so for and it been a year and 5 days today LOL well I did put one new bearing in tranny
100_2796.jpg
[/IMG]
100_2750.jpg
[/IMG]
100_2686.jpg
[/IMG]
100_2558.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
All this swapping parts can b done by a new guy? And also how tight should the slipper clutch be? Thanks guys.

easy to do keep gear mesh tight.i put my slipper at 1/2 to 3/4 of a turn.

Back