Lrp 32 disassembly

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetickduke

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Is there a site somewhere, that'll show me how to take apart the lrp 32 step by step so I don't screw anything up? I need to make sure there's no burrs and what not but I haven't taken a nitro engine apart in over ten years. I'd really like a tutorial..

?

Is there a site somewhere, that'll show me how to take apart the lrp 32 step by step so I don't screw anything up? I need to make sure there's no burrs and what not but I haven't taken a nitro engine apart in over ten years. I'd really like a tutorial..

?
I dont know if this is the engine you have, but, if you scroll down to the service tab at the bottom, you can download not only the manual, but an exploded parts diagram as well: https://www.lrp.cc/en/product/nitro-engine-zr32-spec4-pullstart/

I think you can find tutorials for a nitro engine dissasemble on YT, there are some very detailed ones
I also recommend that you remove the key using a wooden stick to push it out once you unscrew the carb

Back