Lost my feeling of inviciblity

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got Nitro?

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Last night i got home and was getting ready for bed when my brother walked in and told me that a girl i hung out with died late yesterday afternoon,I thought he was joking with me. Today when i got to school the new's was true,Tanille prickett was a girl that hung out my brother's and i, She was only 15. Her mother found her yesterday in her hot tub. She had drowned, I never quite relised what it was like to loose somebody you actually know and had a differnt kind of relationship. Basiclly what I'm trying to say, Don't forget to tell your familly and freind's you love them,It could be your last. I'm ashamed that this moment has actually opened my eye's and made me relise how precious life really is. Take a moment,Step back, And be thankfull for what you have.

Tanille Prickett You'll forver be missed, RIP

Sorry to hear about it, brother. I'll be sure to keep her and her family in my thoughts.

It is hard to lose some one that has been in your life...
You can move on and get better...But the thought stays with you always...

Sorry to hear about your loss Ian..

It trully suck's,I'm trying to move on. Hopefully in the next week ill be back to normal.

It may take more than a week to get it completely together, time heals all wounds but the memories remain. Sorry to hear of your loss, I'll send my prayers.

Back