Losi XXL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levesque87

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I bought a used losi xxl the other from my lhs, and the guy didn't have the books, but did order me a new set. where do i charge the truck? on my savage there's a spot on the battery box Second, on the receiver theirs an aux switch, when i flip it, it mores an arm thats hooked to the transmission what does that do? Other then that, the truck has zero scratches on it, and no scratches on the wheels, the motor from the inside looks brand new.

it mores an arm thats hooked to the transmission what does that do?

? It mores an arm? I don't understand. You have to unhook the battery where the connector is going to it.

it mores an arm thats hooked to the transmission what does that do?

? It mores an arm? I don't understand. You have to unhook the battery where the connector is going to it.

moves is what I meant to type, sorry about that. so the red connector coming from the battery box?

Yup. I lucked out with mine, I had a switch with the two prong connector and a 3 prong already on it. OH! That arm is for reverse.