losi lst vs e-maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good point.....throttle Finger control will be the winner on this one I think.....

Tell ya what, if the E-maxx wins tell him to bring it to Florida and we'll hook him up wiht another little LST of my buddies(MaxxFX). If that don't beat him, we'll hook him up to Ncrhulk's little truck!!

thanks for all the input you guys. no the event hasn't happend. it will go down Arpil 23. and he is not going to be running the wasp 28 hes going to run the collari 30. as soon as this goes down i will post pic's and the results.

cool can't wait for the results i want to see who wins

Well i saw the e-maxx the other day. this is not a fair fight. this guy is runing 18 cells two 10 turn doubles. and two esc's. this guy has like way modinfied this e-maxx. he has this brace on his front bumper with two weights on it. the truck is like 20 pounds. this goes to show how much faith he had in his stock e-maxx. i still think we will put him to shame. we are still runnig a stock lst but with a wasp .28. every thing else is stock. well i will give more info when it comes. thanks for yalls suport.

If I were a betting man, I'd pick the LOSI LST. Due to the fact that the LST will out weigh the E-Maxx by maybe 15% and it diffenetly will have the gearing advantage over the E-Maxxx. The LST has low range, so the torque will be there right away. Anyone that has owned a real 4x4 with high and low range, knows how much torque they have in low range compared to high range.

Power wise may be close, but I'd thing the Nitro powered LST would have the advantage there as well. The longer wheel base on the LST helps it as well. I just don't see any advantage going to E-Maxx here. Tires should be a wash, if they are both close to a stock tread pattern, and size. A stock E-Maxx weighs about 8-9 pounds, while a stock LST weighs in at just over 13 pounds. Both will have added weigh due to beefing things up. So I'd guess it will be 12# E-Maxx vs 15# LST.

Last edited:
heres the deal I was gonna sell my lst but I just can't sell the best truck out there, YOU can put four 8 turn or four brushless if thats even possible w/ 20 cells and I will pull him in 2wd yes i said 2wd collari .30 style all day long!Oh yeah heres my truck!God Damn I hate bragging but my poop is that damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing:

ok but how does it take a bashing? I want to try one and see the difference for myself.

A fully souped up electric on 14 GP3300 cells with a heavy duty Schultze ESC and a massive brushless eats any nitro in pull.

Right now I have two brushless E-Maxx one finished with the HV-Maxx and the other being built,and it will have dual Schultze and dual Hacker MAXX motors.Plus all alu Hardcore parts.

I like my Revo and LST but the crazy electrics still have no competition when monster instant torque is needed.And even top speed and brutal starts.

:boxing:

R/C is a load of fun :cheers:

Last edited:
See I've been pulling for almost a year and been in rc for 8 year I can understand a custom electric truck made for pulling I've seen many, but an e-maxx, twin force or what ever, you could put a 454 chevy big block in it and I'm gonna pull ya, a friend of mine has a savage not even set up for pulling w/ a collari .30 and no locked diffs and he pulled a all aluminum brushless e-maxx like it was turned off!!!!!hes running 14 3300 matched cells!!!!!

maxxfx tell me if i wrong but is that all that guy did to his LST or did he do more stuff Gears, diffs., S*it like that). Also this guy has two EVX's which will mean that most of the 14 cells is going two the motors. on alot of stock and modified E-Maxx's with one EVX it loses power b/c it gets to confused on how much power to put each motor.but in this case if he has one EVX for one motor he will not lose power b/c they will be going straight to the single motor and will not be trying to seperate te power. Also if this guys LST not your friends but the main event one based on the forum hasn't done gears and stuff he probly will get his ass kicked. I could be wrong but ..... i just want the results

I'm coming out of my skin waiting for the results, this is what I do mainly pulling and short side by side racing, I'll be shocked if the e-maxx wins, one thing is that they only make stock gears in different sizes for the LST not the titanium nitride ones they only come in the stock numbers, and if he runs the stock plastic spur gears he will strip them right away I did it twice before I switched gears, its gonna be interesting!

emaxx's are 1/10 sacale. just run him over with your 1/8 scale LST. LOL

mark

If you were running the collari, we know who won!!! Hell, I yanked an HV maxx brushless down the street with my almost stock Savage w/ Collari. I know the LST will win cuz MaxxFX pulled my Savage w/ only 1 wheel drive. Well he started pulling me anyway. A truck that big is gonna whup any e-maxx. instant torque??? haha Put all the brshless mtrs. you can on one and bring it to Florida. Spend that $1000 in electronics and I'll show ya what a buck-seventy-nine will do

well guys the day has come and gone. sad to say it was not a good day. the guy with the e-maxx did not play fair at all. this thing was like nothing you and buy at any LHS and it weighted like 20+ pounds and the LST only was like 13 pounds. the guy with the e-maxx was running lockers front and rear, street tires in the rear with out fome, this big honkin arm that he fabricated to the front of his truck with two big weights on it, a hook point that was some how mounted to his front bulkhead. with all of that said this was not a fair fight. the LST was bone stock with the exception of the wasp .28 plus the lst was not tuned yet. so this time we lost. but there will be a next time. I didn’t take pic's but I will try to find some one who did. thanks for all of yalls time and support. till next time. :arrr:

BOO-YAH.....did we call it or WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
MaxxFX I'd be interested in seeing one of these pulls you do...is there a regular scheduled date for them?
oh and have the HULK there too...forget if it's yours or your buddies...I wanna see that peice of metal pull some real 1:1 cars around.......has anyone hooked up a puller to a skateboard yet????? I did mine but it's not a real puller...it takes like 1/2 block to get up to speed.....

Heres a pic of my lst pulling a twin engine picco savage at over 21lbs like it was sitting still , I'll put my lst and my new revo up thats on its way that I'll pull that truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: I've got experience in this, my lst is not close to stock its a pulling machine thats what it was built for!!!!!!!!!
REVO will be for racing!

Oh yeah when we pull we dont add extra weight thats not part of the truck to the front its considered illegal, it doesn't matter I'd still pull it and the guy w/ the lst should have not pulled knowing he wasn't tuned and ready!

Back