LOSI LST rear wheels not spinning when i get on the throttle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blurman18

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My LST wont spin the rear wheels. I lifted it up and hit the throttle and only the front wheels spin while the rear wheels barely spin. when i lift up the truck and rotate one of the rear wheels the drive shaft dose not spin thus not making the other wheel not spin when i rotate the opposite wheel. i traid tightening the wheels because they wobbled and i thought that that was the problem but that didnt help because when i tried to tighten up one of the nuts on the wheels the drive shaft spun. any ideas of what is going on?

Check the grub screws on the rear center drive shaft, they often will come loose if not applied with loctite.

what are the grub screws? what do they look like?

hey blurman18 i have a lst xxl if had the exact same probs as you the grub screws and now the issue with no brakes, running the mach 26 as well,must be common probs

It's common for any metal to metal screw to vibrate loose. Locktite is your friend here. Blue, removeable.

Back