Losi 8ight-Xe Electric 1/8 Scale Buggy Race Kit TLR04011 open!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
Hi I got for sale as a team Losi 8ight Elite buggy.

It's a a kit that is unbuilt that has been opened. Only took a look at the parts put it away I had never even felt it or try to mess with it.

The reason why I'm selling it because originally I wanted a on road car But couldn't find the right kind that I want it.

Until I stumbled upon the serpent SER804013 - Serpent Natrix 750-e 200mm 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit.

This thing is 1/10 scale that can take an 8th scale motor which is perfect.

I just discovered this today and looking at it is very very very interested.

I'm trying to sell this so I can have money to get it. A-main Hobbies has a coupon of $30 off but it doesn't last it will end on the 31st.

If somebody can buy this thing I'm selling before the 31st that would be a miracle.

The problem is I don't know if I'm going to get someone service that will buy. It comes with everything else but obviously you need a radio you need to buy some tires.

But everything pretty much as far as instructions all the parts have not been in touch as far as the parts you need to mess with to put together the buggy.

The optional Parts I've had messed with but those were optional stuff.

It does not affect the built of the buggy. But I do have those things in a ziplock bag.

Everything else is new and has not been touched.

Can somebody help me out by by this so I can get the kit that well fit the kind of kid that I wanted as far as building stuff.

At first I was going to keep this Losi thing because I thought there was nothing that could find.

But I found this kit from serpent i'm going nuts looking at it.

I know it's a little more but I don't care I want it and I wanted a 10th scale originally that will take a scale Motors.

Please if you want a kit to build help me out. Thank you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133830417814

Back