Losi 8ight Nitro RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4BigBo55

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey everyone,
I'm looking forward to getting the Losi 8ight Nitro buggy but I'm not sure weather it comes with everything included.
All I have currently is the Glow start, the normal AA batteries for the transmitter and for the battery box on the buggy and 20% Nitro fuel.
Is that all that I will need or will I need to separately buy a battery pack and charger for the starter fox for example?
If you could please tell me what to buy (everything I will need to use the buggy) and where to buy it (link or website), it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-Greg

What I'm saying is, is everything included when you buy the Losi 8ight? (apart from fuel, glow-start and the usual AA batteries)

Congrats on the purchase bud

Here is a list of what you need copied directly from losi's website (Heres a link)
http://losi.com/Products/Features.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0084

Needed to Complete

Glow Igniter
Nitro Fuel
Fuel Bottle
(2) 7.2V Batteries for the Starter Box
Approved Charger(s) for receiver pack and starter box batteries

Looks like you have everything you need besides the 6 cell batts for your starter box and charger

If you dont have a local hobby shop in your area you can get the batteries at a verity of websites towerhobbies.com is good also amainhobbies.com is good also hobbyking.com has some items for VERY cheap prices but some people say some there stuff is bad quality so its probably better to stick with the big names like towerhobbies ect

the 7.2v batteries are normally about 15-20 bucks a piece and a charger is around another 20 for a somewhat decent charger

Have fun