Losi 8ight 4.0 Build Project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RicoBanderez

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi everyone,

Well this is the beginning of my project. I've completed all my research on parts and I'm happy where I am.

I'm down to spend 4.35% more than I budgeted for; I wanted to complete the whole project for £800 but I'm looking like spending £834.78, but in the grand scheme of things I'm pretty happy. If I bought all the components that Losi themselves recommend I'd be spending more like £1300 so I'm clearly spending much less.

My next job is buy all the additional parts needed to make a running car (see attached) however as I won't be starting the actual build until July I've got some time to be able to do this.

In the meantime I'm going to write myself a couple of documents detailing running in the engine and also getting the thing going.

So, as the is the beginning of a long project I wanted to show you all what I'm planning on doing in the attached doc.
From here, unless I have any questions … I'll just keep updating this thread with my learning and build progress.
Thanks all
Rich

Attachments

• Losi 8ight 4.0 Final Setup.pdf
    423.4 KB · Views: 230
Back