Looking to buy A Koyosho FW 05T for 1st onroad car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotorxhead7

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
whats up I have a jato and a tmaxx that some kid forgot he had it and he happened to leave it @ my house hehe

I want to get a 10th scale on-road car do i think I'm gonna go with the Koyosho FW 05T because it has the gear diffs and i can try to drift it with just dirft tires and a hopped up engine and pipe!!

the reason I'm going R2R is because i can't afford a kit that ends up costing $700... tho i really want to build the whole car but i want everything i need not just a rolling chassie...

anyone have any beef with this car FW 05T

any comments on it!!!

thanks joe

Last edited:
Hi,

Wonderful choice IMO. Some would say to also check out the NTC3 as it is also a shaft-driven car that can grow with you from basher to racer. The FW-05 series is a great and proven TC which is both durable and very capable. I've personnaly seen these things tear up the track in their full battle-dress (FW-05RR), so I think the 05T would be a great start especially for your first TC. Good luck :smoke:

I think that is a very nice car, starter or otherwise.
I have the Kyosho V-one RR Evolution, and the V-one RRR world champion edition.
The RR evo is the same car as the one your looking at with belt drive instead of shaft.
They're all very nice cars.
Good luck with it.