Looking for rear shocks for a Losi 22S No Prep

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DudeAbides

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I can seem to find anything specifically for my car, or is this a sort of universal thing? Any recommendations are appreciated.

I should have been more specific; I'm looking to upgrade my rear shocks. The aluminum 22SCT shocks are the ones I was looking at, but like you mentioned, don't know if they would fit.

I'm also going to probably get the Exotek carbon fiber shock towers as well. Thanks.

Looking at the rear 22sct shocks, it looks like the pivot ball is the same. The whole shocks looks like the same length if not a slight longer. The rear 22sct shocks should be able to fit. I would get the 22sct rear shocks and tune them for the 22S or for drag racing. If you really want plush suspension then the Traxxas GTR shocks are good. They are a much larger bore so they might rub on the shock tower or interfere with something. I have the traxxas big bore shock on my basher slash and they are probably comparable to the 22sct shocks just with those plastic preload clips instead of the screw down preload thing.
Amazon probably has some shocks that fit but I wouldn't get amazon shocks. The 22sct rear aluminum ones and the aluminum fronts for the 22s will probably be your best bet. You can always contact losi to make sure that they fit. Just by looking at the stock 22s rears and the aluminum 22sct ones they look the same length.

I got hobbypark "big bore" shocks for my basher slash 2wd. All of them leaked. :|

Back