Looking for Local clubs and RC track around Ohio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkandPowerful1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Greetings all my RC friends,

Just wondering if anyone knows of some local clubs and tracks in and around Ohio for Outdoor RC Nitro Truck racing?

Your Dark And Powerful 1, "D"

what part of ohio? i'm in the south.

We're in the Southern Ohio area, but we're more novice level racers. We go to Sunrise RC Raceway (Bethel, Ohio) very regular. You can see video of the track in my signature as well as a link to our Google group for the club. Obviously right now we're not as active as we will be when the weather gets better. You're welcome to meet up with us any time.

Thanks Marader. Only about 4 hours away for me. I can do that. They have a local indoor track around me, but I like the outdoor stuff.
While I have you, any thoughts on the Jato 3.3, Revo 3.3 and the Savage 4.6X?

I know the T-Maxx is a popular item, but I'm looking for durability, speed, control, easy to find parts and a lot of fun.

Thanks in advance for your review on these Nitro RC's

D

Definately Revo 3.3 bro. The Jato was really designed to be an on-road speed king basher truck and the 2-speed tranny doesn't really fit into 1/10 truck class. The Savage, albeit a great basher, is not a thoroughbred race vehicle either. The Revo is a multi-time race champion truck pretty much ever since it hit the scene. If you want a truck that is a decent basher but definately needs to be raceable then the Revo is your piece.

Much thanks for your input. Is it hard to upgrade the REVO? I'll want durability from the start and if I need to put a few hundred in to make the truck tougher so be it....
Any recommendations on upgrades?
I'll get a fail safe unit. How do I stop the throttle from sticking?

D

Back