Sold / Found Looking for a starter nitro truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

srusinek

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've got a friend of mine hooked on the hobby and he likes 10th scale stadium trucks. So I'm trying to find him a decent truck so he can learn on it and get into the hobby on the cheaper side. In all honesty he won't need starting equipment, a charger, or any other extra gear because for the rest of this season I'll be supplying the gear for him. We are looking for an rc10gt, firestorm, rustler etc. or something that's not a project. He's got a budget of around 175 max to work with and we could use eBay for a third party. Just let me know if you have something you'd like to part with. Thanks, Steve.

I have a spare HPI MT2 I could let go. It was my son's truck (we each had one). Hasn't been run in a while, but except for some scrapes and the usual wear, it's all there. Rotostart, AM radio, etc. Would be a nice starter truck. The HPI T-15 engines are easy to tune and it's a fun little truck (it's no Savage though if you like doing big jumps, etc.). I can dig it out and post up some pics. Let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back