Looking for a new lid for my revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blckrevo33

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey everybody, i have destroyed my body on my revo, does anybody have any suggestions on where to look and any ideas on something unique to get for the revo? i am open to just about any brand except the stock bodies i dont think they hold up very good,especially to my inexperience. lol:D
ps. any pics of different style bodies would be great as well,as i have no idea what i am gonna get thanks.

Last edited:
thanks for the link rustler, i too like the crowd plzr. at least it doesn't look like the stock bodies. lol:D

check out the majestic line of bodies.

I just got the new VW Baja body for my revo. It's pretty cool. Not too many folks out there have them. It's got really good lines on it for some great paint job opportunities. I'll have to post some pictures of it when it's all trimmed and painted.

I just got the new VW Baja body for my revo. It's pretty cool. Not too many folks out there have them. It's got really good lines on it for some great paint job opportunities. I'll have to post some pictures of it when it's all trimmed and painted.

that would be great. my wife said about a half hour ago she wanted to try to find a vw bug body because that would be different lol. where did you get the baja body?

1245633551.jpg

1245632045.jpg

1245632562.jpg

Few pics of mine. I think the bug body offers the truck really good protection. The roof is super thick and the dome shape helps out to. The only part I found to be a little week is the back fenders. There is one in that link from rustlerX350 ;)

www.prolineracing.com

sorry for the poor pics!

Last edited:
I have a custom painted, but never drilled Revo 3.3 body I'd sell for $75 shipped. I paid $95 for it.....

P4099682.jpg

thanks for the pics guys, weezracen, my wife liked the picks of your baja bug body,so i am leaning towards getting 2 bodies- the crowd plzr 2.0 and the baja bug. my wife and daughters want to paint the bug body and i want the crowd plzr for a bashing body. thanks again for the suggestions.:D

motogod, nice pic like the paint a lot, i am gonna try painting my own so i can at least experience what it involves.thank you for the offer though.

Last edited:
I hear ya there. I want to paint a new lid for my Slash and my Truggy as well ;-) Never painted one before though....

i figure it can't be that difficult to do its just a matter of learning the technique.and besides my wife is really arts and crafty so she should have the patience where as my patience dosent really exist. lol:D

I saw a bada** Grave Digger Monster truck body on Ebay, i was thinking about getting for mine. Ill see if i can find it and give you a link it's a awesome body painted ust like the Digger.

Here's the link for the digger body.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220396986954

thanks for the link. the only problem i have with the digger body is my buddy woof has it on his maxx. i do like it a lot though, it does look just like the real deal. if he didnt have it already i would get one.

Get yourself some liquid mask for the inside!! It works really really good!!! Glad to hear everyone liked my bug:). It is really a dark purple that looks black inside guess I should of backed it with silver or white but I used black. Don't know what I was thinking. Looks nice in the sun tho. Make sure you get some pics I would love to see them when your done.

Get yourself some liquid mask for the inside!! It works really really good!!! Glad to hear everyone liked my bug:). It is really a dark purple that looks black inside guess I should of backed it with silver or white but I used black. Don't know what I was thinking. Looks nice in the sun tho. Make sure you get some pics I would love to see them when your done.

thanks for the tip,shes been online most of the day researching how to do it and what products and tools to use so it should come out nice.i will get pics and post em when its done.any more hints or tips are welcome as this is a new project.

Here the Losi Baja Body on the G3R chassis. Check to make sure there actually is a outside film cover on it before you start markng the outside up with sharpies. Mine didn't have one but sure looked like it did. It is one tough body. I've had it since I put togther the G3R and it is still in good shape. 8 out of 10 time it rolls back onto it shoes. The chicks did it to. kinda like the puppy thing. Oh, A herbie bug how cute. If your not into chicks that's cool. Nothing wrong with that I suppose....... The JP body would be good one then. Didn't get the attention I was hoping for. JK around. They both are pretty good. I liked the bug the best.

closibajabug.jpg

More angle shots, different looks with differnt tires etc.
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc316/GuyJor/003 E-Revo/Mega Bug/?start=al

This is the JPconcepts Illusion. I think that what it was called. The lower left EVO #3
posse4sqtopdowntake2wtest.jpg

More angle shots, different looks with differnt tires etc.
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc316/GuyJor/evo/?start=alll

Back