Looking for a buddy on Long Island New York!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFNApirateMAN

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
any one in suffok county newyork need a driving buddy.

Where abouts are ya on the Island? I'm in the Patchogue area. My R/C's are all basically stored for the season, but I plan on getting down to SouthShore Hobbies to catch a little Indoor electric racing...

Alright! see you at South Shore TJ! What are you going to race? 1/10, 1/12 or micro?

At the moment, I dont have an electric... lol I meant I would go down & watch some of the races.. I know Ratzo said he would be there racing when he could..
Who knows, maybe you guys might convince me to get a car.... :cheers:

ImBroken said:
At the moment, I dont have an electric... lol I meant I would go down & watch some of the races.. I know Ratzo said he would be there racing when he could..
Who knows, maybe you guys might convince me to get a car.... :cheers:

Dammit if you get a car then I will have to......

do they race 1/18 at southshore I got hpi micro rs4

ImBroken said:
Where abouts are ya on the Island? I'm in the Patchogue area. My R/C's are all basically stored for the season, but I plan on getting down to SouthShore Hobbies to catch a little Indoor electric racing...

in east moriches its right next to west hampton

Yes, they do race the micro's. 1/10 Touring, 1/12 on-road and micro's. There is also an offroad track in the back of the property.

msly said:
Dammit if you get a car then I will have to......
Those indoor electrics are really nice. Handle very well and at least it's warm inside and no nitro residue to clean up.

I went there for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I was hooked! I didn't even race, I was just a spectator. Lots of good competition out there. 710 Baby races out there, My brother (sl0eg1n), Ratzo, SpongebobNYC, and I will be there as well. Looks like a nice crowd is representing RCNT at south shore hobbies.

OFNApirateMan:

Where in East Moriches? I have a summer house in Southampton and have been searching for a place to run when I can't get back in time to run withQueens United RC (www.queensunitedrc.com) in Cunningham Park, Queens....

Hey guys i'm from brentwood, good to see people from long Island. We have to meet up..

Revo-839 said:
Hey guys i'm from brentwood, good to see people from long Island. We have to meet up..

Any good Hobby Shops over that way? I'm in Patchogue.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I deal with xtreme hobbies in Deer park. great price, clean shop and alot of parts to be broken.

Revo-839 said:
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I deal with xtreme hobbies in Deer park. great price, clean shop and alot of parts to be broken.

Yep, great shop.... I've spent a few $$'s there.... lol

Back