Looking for a body for a nitro sport.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littleblazer

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. I've been... well driving myself insane for the past few days trying to get a body for my nitro sport. Reading around and confirming with my old rustler, the posts are in a different spot for the regular rustler vs nitro sport, the sport being a little further back. Now my question is, does the nitro rustler body fit a nitro sport? My findings seem to indicate there is no real differences in parts used between the two other than the chassis. (which I am currently upgrading to a nitro rustler one anyway) The reason I ask is because nitro sport bodies are non-existent. I can still find some I like for the nitro rustler. And if it's a bolt and go setup I'm sold. I just don't want to pull the trigger and have it not work. Basically, I think I am over thinking it and any N-rustler body should fit....

Thanks in advance for any help,

-Paul

The body should fit, just may need to drill holes. I even used stampede and tmaxx bodies on mine.

Any luck? I just ordered a nitro rusty body for my sport. 4412 I think is the number.

Back