Florida Looking for a Bashing Buddies in Largo, St Pete or the Clearwater area?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UpliFT-RC

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Boating
Looking for some peps to bash with around my area! I know we have a track up in Tampa called SS Hobby Raceway but that's way too far for me! Plus, I AM not looking for a track, I am looking for jumps and street bashing or dirt piles that we can jump! I build this killer launch ramp that I can take pretty much where ever I want.
I know for a fact that there is a place off Belcher Rd in Largo that has a man-made little BMX Track that has some killer jumps.

Attachments

• Launch Ramp#3.jpeg
    Launch Ramp#3.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Launch Ramp1.png
    Launch Ramp1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 195
  • Lunach Ramp#7.jpeg
    Lunach Ramp#7.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 178
Yes, I see your post is 2 years old, but I would like to ask "where" on Belcher?

Feel free to join our group.. We haven't been meeting due to how hot it has been so we have broken out the RC boats until it coolz off.
We normally meet behind Pinellas Park High school and do our on road racing first and then we walk across the street and break out the launch ramp and send them to the moon.. We will start back up in a few months as soon as it gets a little cooler...
In the meantime, feel free to stay connected in TampaBay RC basher group. ...

Back