local police haha

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charby

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so I'm in the field tuneing my nitro, then i see an under cover suburban pull into the parking lot and sircle the lot, then he drives onto the football field right to me rolls down his window and says hey that things sweet starts throwing questions about it then he asked to try it ,lmao i thought somone complained about the noise but all he wanted to do was play to haha

Police are people too. Just another job, they live the same lives as we do off the job. I know a few cool cops. I know a few dirty cops too. Wait, the cool ones and dirty ones are the same guys, sorry. :)

And there's at least one on these forums.

damn pigs. who needs em? all they do is ruin everyones fun. they arent people, they are animals.

Do I smell coffee and doughnuts? No, it's just our own representative of the law enforcement community, alpine!

Last edited:
cops??? Where?!? RUN!!!!!!!!!!

I've never lost one yet.

BUfUowBmkKGrHgoH-D8EjlLlzKDlBKNwU6p.jpg

i like honey buns........

i like honey buns........

Hmmm, I've heard Ralph refer to himself as "honey" before, I hope those two dont have anything to do with each other :p:

On a side note, I'm scared of cops! I've been too close to being locked up to F with a cop at all! When ever one follows me when I'm driving, my foot gets a mind of its own and makes my speed go up and down by 10 miles an hour and the white and yellow lines become magnets! :hehe:

Hmmm, I've heard Ralph refer to himself as "honey" before, I hope those two dont have anything to do with each other :p:

I love the smell of mothballs in the morning.

When ever one follows me when I'm driving, my foot gets a mind of its own and makes my speed go up and down by 10 miles an hour and the white and yellow lines become magnets! :hehe:

Ha, thats y i pull over half of the people i do. It just makes you look more suspicious.

Don't taze me bro. Die douche, die.

All hail woodie!!!

they struggle too much that way, i prefer to hold their antenae.

At least I wasn't drinking and reading this forum this time. LMAO!

Last edited:
COPS? my friend is in the house of bars for 6mo cause of cop called dirty harry, enof said.

I'm Rolex. The most powerful moderator known to RCNT.
In all these threads, I can't remember if I've banned you 5 times or 6. So tell me....

Are you feeling lucky today, punk?

Back