Lmao!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I love stupid people.

[ame]http://youtu.be/CI8UPHMzZm8[/ame]

Hey deer are smart enough to read the signs... they just choose not to follow directions. But instead of putting up signs.... if people just pissed all over the side of the road in those areas it might help...lol

the deers are suicidal thats why the cross there

It's not a prank call. I'm sure the DJs had a hard time remaining polite.
It's amazing how many people are stupid enough to think just like her.
I hope she doesn't breed.

i bet her mom taught her how. thats what woman do.

I can't get any sound from it. Guess i will google it and see if i can find it somewhere else.

makes me giggle the fact that there are a lot of people like her....common sence is defo lacking! herpderp

It does baffle me how during hunting season you can't make a noise... you can't have a smell... you can't do a damn thing but sit and remain quiet for a chance at 1 shot... but drive a 3500 lb vehicle down the street with the lights on off season and they will literally run right into you...LOL

where I live in the past 6 months theres been 6 or 7 that were hit just by people i know. Its not an efficient way to hunt for deer, but it sure as hell works. ;)

According to a game warden I talked to while I lived in Kansas, waiting to the side of the road and then flooring it when you see a deer is not considered illegal hunting there. The Fish & Game guy did state that it was kind of hard on your car, though.

Back