Living my dream!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so I have way to many hobbies, I know that, but it really boils down to three that I will always have a soft spot for, Fishing, Motorcycles, and RC cars. That being said, Fishing has always been a big, if not the biggest part of my life. I started bass fishing years ago and have become quite good at it over the last 4 or so years. Last year a friend of mine says "Hey if I got a boat would you fish 2 man tournaments with me". It took about 2 milliseconds to figuar out the answer, "Um Yah"! lol. So that being said he bought a boat over the summer and we started getting ready. Prefishing all the bodies of water we could and learning how lakes work to some degree, beings were both newbs when it boils down to it.

Last month was are first tournament for the WON Bass serries and we ranked like 17th out of 40. I didnt think that was bad, but there was room for inprovement! So we went and pre-fished for our next torunament last weekend and found a patern that was the chit! And turns out it stuck for today! So are first year fishing torunaments together, and in are second tournament we ranked in today at 6th place. We won 425 dollars which paid for the torunament entree and gas then some in are pocket. I'm so excited. We only got beat by a few pounds to which makes me feel really good. Winning weight was 19 pounds and everything below them was 16 and below. Plus out of 30 boats that turned out thats not bad in my book. It was deffinatly a day to rember, are first big placing in a bass tournament, but hopefully not are last lol. Here is a pic of the trophy I won, we both recived one too. The torunament was not at Dimond Valley, it was at Perris due to water levals, but the plaque says Dimond on it. But hey who cares lol, its a trophy.
CIMG0705.jpg

CIMG0707.jpg

Just thought id share with you guys!

Congrats on the 6th place finish, and ya out of 30 boats I would say that was damm good four your second time out....

Congrats my friend! That is something to be proud of for sure. I would love to learn how to Bass fish. I have gone once... but didn't land anything.

When I saw living the dream... I thought you were going to say you were a photographer for Larry Flint! :D

Tom

Nice Bryson!! I've done a fair amount of bass fishing and it's not the easiest type of fishing, so considering it's your first year of tournament work 6th place is awesome! Congrats!!

thats awesome 6th is good in my book

my dad is a big time fisher so i seen how hard it is to win fishing tour.

Thanks guys. I can't wait for the next tournament now lol. Hopefully we can stick it to the big dogs again lol.

Fishing is my passion. I am going to school to get into fisheries and when ever I tell anybody that they had no idea that could even be a major. I'm defiantly a bass guy but love a good musky now and then. Congrats on the placement. Any pics of the fish?

Congrats on the win! I used to fish a lot but now all my patience goes to my work.

Back