Live in WI and have 12K to burn?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For that kind of money, I'd expect a used Porsche that I could actually drive. I think it will stay at zero bids.

Thats crap. i wouldn't pay 500 bucks for that. I mean, yeah its nice, and a collectors item, but i would let it sit there and be a collector of dust. I would run the sh*t out of that thing and I would wreck it. And i bet parts are all custom made. nope, not for me.

I just don't see it being worth all that.... TYPO???? or hoping for the bigger idiot:naughty:
I guess he is adding up all the hours he spent on it and paying himself $100 per hour and 1000% on parts:hehe:

I certainly wouldn't, um more like couldn't pay that much for it. But it's cool 10% of the final sale price is going to Juvenile Diabetes research. Signed by Mr. Tamiya certainly adds to the value, but yeah it's still over priced.

some people just want to spend money to show that they have it.

Who, in their right mind, would spend that kind of coin on something that would only be a shelf queen?

Maybe someone that would spend to money to completly rebuild a savage with all amuminum and whatever parts and not run it....sound like anyone u know rolex?:):D:D

LOL. no bidders and it just ended... lmao...