LHS Got Their Fuel Order In. WOOHOO

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfreak

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm gonna drive up and get my case of 30% sidewinder tonight. I've been smitten by the Nitro bug hard lately. We've got an indoor track an hour or so away and the only things really keeping me away are 1) fuel and 2) my son's buggy. We're going through the whole thing replacing all the parts I buggered up on it last summer. I'm still in need of some 2K and 7K diff oils (LHS doesn't have em), but I think I'm going to mix my own with that GS forumla. I was thinking about writing that up as a tip anyway.

Should be racing again in a week or two -- can't wait. :cheers: I'll post pics when the MBX5 buggies are ready to race again.

ill be looking for you at B&J then.

We're easy to spot. 11 yr kid pitting with his dad both with mbx5 buggies. I'd like to be ready for next weekend, but it may be the weekend after that. See ya there.

hey where is B and J like whats their addy let me mapquest that i need tracktime bad I'm so boed without nitro.11!!!!!!!

bigfreak said:
We're easy to spot. 11 yr kid pitting with his dad
Sounds like me except a couple more years old and my dad is there to kinda coach and play around with his rc10 gt. I dont know why he wont get into racing he loves bashing...

CorradoPsi said:
I'm there almost every week. just look for the black Xray with Yellow wheels. it will be the upside down one.

Oh man, if we end up in the same heat, they'll have to double up on turn marshalls. :hehe:

PiErow, you wouldn't believe how many father-son teams I've seen where the kid races and the dad pits. I think it will eventually happen to me, but I'm fighting it all the way. :boxing:

crzy-svg-usr said:
hey where is B and J like whats their addy let me mapquest that i need tracktime bad I'm so boed without nitro.11!!!!!!!

It's real close to Harrisburg. That's like what, an hour's drive from Hobby Hut? The link CorradoPsi dropped has directions. Maybe we'll see you and your dad there too

Last edited:
hmm 2 hours from me well se not too bad dad is thinking bout it

yea i see lots of father and son teams too lol, my dad pits for me also

My dad does none of the work. I stand proud and do all me work from fueling the car to building diffs. This site helps a lot. My dad is like my coach as i said. he tells me where i need to improve. I take that back he helps me out with electrical things...

Its the captial of Pa. LOL.....if any of you come out,I wont make it there this week,looking for a 1:1 car and am going to check out some lots. And pick up the wifes laptop from Bestbuy

I will have to ask my dad if we can go up there on one weekend. I have to get the mugen going. Do they have an amature calss? I have only been to a track once or twice...

PiErow, they dont have a class for beginners. You just gotta jump in there and not get too upset when you come in last. :) The best thing you can do as a newb is get there early and put in some practice time on the track (ask your your dad to marshall you). You can practice after the races too but that could be real late.

We got a lot done over the weekend, but the todo list still seems endless right now. Realistically, we'll probably be there the 13th.

EDIT: on a side note. I ended up with a case of Odonnel 30%. Oh well no big deal. Just means a little more fiddling with the needles.

Last edited:
Ok i just asked and...
I kinda dosed off in 5th grade and 3 years later still dont know the mapp too well. Harisburg is 12 hours from me. Sorry but you wont see me...

hey freaky, odonnel always tuned easy for me, you shouldnt have any problems, just a lil tweaking. also, B&J carries sidewinder and just got a bunch in like 2 weeks ago...............................

I've been running trinity for the last year and its been pretty good for me. i think when this last gallon runs out though, ill be ordering a case of Rocket Science. I've been wanting to try that for a while now.

I haven't been to bumps and jumps since they put in the shop. I also like giving my money to my local shop if possible.

I've read a lot of rave reviews of that Rocket Science stuff on the grid. Some of those guys are sponsored by Rocket Science. I've been curious if it's good stuff or if the sponsored drivers are just blowin smoke up everyone's ass.

I've talked to a few guys who arent sponsered and use it, they like it a lot too.

i found a place i can get a case of it for 87 shipped

damn that's a good price. I paid 100 + tax on 4 gallons of 30% Odonnel. Maybe my next case, I'll give them a shot.

Back