Lets Hear Your Jokes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC me

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
LETS HEAR SOME GUT BUSTERS MAMA JOKES BLOND JOKES ANYTHING:)

i called a hooker the other day a two bit ho and she hit me over the head with a bag of Quarters

What do Target and Micheal Jackson have in common??

They both have boys clothes is 50% off.

Yo mama so fat I had to take two trains and a bus just to get on her good side...

[SWF=http://www.wdavidhicks.com/images/rimshot.swf]width=400 height=300[/SWF]

Ya well Yo mamas so dumd it took her an hour to make minute rice. and her glasses are so thick when she looks on the map she can see people waving.

what do you call a boomerang that dont come back ......... a stick

what do you call a smart blonde??........a golden retriever.

bbtg

OK there is 3 guys standing on top of a hundred story building. they was talking about whose cock was longer. The first guy got up and said watch this. He walked over to the edge flopped his cock out and it went to the 30th floor. The other 2 guys was laughing at him so he said do you have something better. The second guy walked over to the edge, pulled his out and it went to the 15th floor. The last guy was just laughing histaricly. The second guy said well what do you have. The third guy walked over to the edge, pulled his out and all of a sudden he started moving back and forth, side to side. The two guys ask him what he was doing and he told them dodging trafiic. HA HA HA HA.

Ok, here you have some Spanish translated jokes, I hope they make sense.

Wich is the difference between the pleasure you feel making love and the pleasure you feel when you poop.

The difference is that to enjoy the pleasure of shitting you don't have to loose an hour hugging and telling silly things to the (toilet cup)

Do you know how blondes falsify 10$ bills? deleting a "0" of a 100$ bill.

Why woman dress in white when they marry? because they look better near the new washing machine and refrigerator.

What's a woman doing between a washing machine and a refrigerator? a family picture.

I hope there are not many women arround here:wban:

The seven dwarves all get into a bus. They start feeling sleepy, so he gets off.

3 guys walk into a bar. One ducks.

How do you get a one-armed polish guy to stop hanging from a tree. Wave.

--NooP

Whats the diffrence between Acne and Michael Jackson.....Acne dosnt come on your face till you atleast 15

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"

you know what happened when fedex and ups joind powers....

pepole got fedup:flaming:

A fire fighter is working on the engine outside the station when he
notices a little girl next door in a little red wagon with little
ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.
The girl is wearing a fire fighter's helmet. The wagon is being pulled by
her dog and her cat.
The fire fighter walks over to take a closer look.
"That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says with admiration.

"Thanks," the girl says.
The fire fighter looks a little closer and
notices the girl has tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's
testicles.
"Little Partner," the fire fighter says, "I don't want to
tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The little girl replies thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then
I wouldn't have a siren."

Back