Left 4 Dead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been lookin into it, looks like it's a killer game. Too bad my processor is holding me back, lol. I have all the requirements, except my processors' only 2.8ghz.

It looks like a completely badass game though.

they could of done alot more with it on xbox for sure

Whats that dan you are going to buy the 4 pack and send me one aww what a pal lol jk I am going to buy one asap!

I will see if I can score a few extra copies from work. I think I will be needing them for the other 3 pc's for the LAN. The 29th I am having a LAN party if you wanna join. RC by day LAN by night. LOL

I gotta get this game! It looks so bad ass! Sorry man I'm going to a crawlin comp on the 29th in paradise.

I'm down for some zombie fraggin! That game is AWESOME!!! I'm gonna see if I can sell some stuff to get a copy of the game. Too bad I can't find the demo anywhere.... Steam took it offline when the full version went live :censored:. That, and Steam is being an utter :censored: about letting me create an account....

luke if your going to start gaming with us your going to have to take down that sig haha cause thats all your going to hear/see :D

Which sig? LOL - You can ask Dan; I wasn't too bad at Left 4 Dead on my first run thru... I survived a witch and a tank. Just didn't make it onto the chopper... but I was _right_there_. :hehe:

Hmmm.... is there a demo out for this? I need to see if my system can handle it. Looks good.

There _was_ a demo out. I don't get why Valve pulled the demo.... Other than to force sales. A complete blunder, on their part. But oh well... After playing it on Dans' system... Wow. I might have to ebay for a processor, lol.

GOT IT HELL YA!!!

I mean the leet speak one lol all ur gonna get is rofl and lawl :D

Ohhh, that one... Notta chance there. I finally found the demo and tried it on my PC... the minimum requirements are a little inflated.

Now that I know it works, I'm gettin a box-copy asap!

Ohhh, that one... Notta chance there. I finally found the demo and tried it on my PC... the minimum requirements are a little inflated.

Now that I know it works, I'm gettin a box-copy asap!

Where did you find the Demo?I want to see if comp will play it...

Game is SICK!!! REALLY fast paced though holy crap playing it makes me tired!

Yeah and also, what are the spec's on this thing? I am using an Athlon 64bit with Win XP 64bit pro with 2.5G of ram and a nvidia 7800 AGP512MB card. Is that going to be enough to push it? :\

Isohunt; the demo is 1.06GB. Yup, gigabytes. The downside is that it was in Russian, but it worked good enough to test the game on my system.

If your system is better than mine, it'll run it;

Pentium 4 2.8ghz
Nvidia 6800LE (Asus V9999LE) 128MB AGP
1024mb ram
200GB HD
Creative Labs Audigy PlatinumEX (5.1 surround, with matching speakers)
Windows XP Media Center Edition (2002) SP3

It runs like butter, but in the nearly rock bottom settings. It still looks amazing though.

Back