Sold / Found Leaving The Hobby Tons of Stuff That Has to Go

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber 1

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I am leaving the hobby, because I just dont have the time anymore. All of this stuff has to go as soon as possible. There are pictures availible for just about everything, so just ask. I will accept paypal, or money orders. Shipping Prices are not included. Here is the list of what I have.
CARS:
#1 HPI Savage 25 NO Engine. 4Spider Diff mod (5k front, 3k Rear), ofna throttle linkages, Aluminum servo horns. MP ball Bearing Stearing, hitec hs-645 mg steering servo, JR Throttle servo, Blue shock socks, 50 wt shock oil in rear 40wt in front, HPI Ribbed pipe, charge jack switch harness, fuel filter. Extra parts included.You will need engine, Clutch, flywheel, nitro, batteries. This truck has seen about 20 minutes of drive time. everything is in mint condition, instructions and radio system included. $275

#2 Team Associated RC10 B4 rolling Chassis. Just add your elctronics. Has Lundsford titanium t-Buckles, Trinity hinge pin brace, RPM Gear Cover.
$125

ELECTRONICS:
#3 JR XR2 Computerized Radio System, Comes with Receiver and CH. 63 Crystals. $40
#4 Futaba 2PH Magnum Sport W/ Receiver and Crystals. Comes in box with instructions $25

#5 Novak Explorer II W/ Deans, and instructions. $ 30

#6 Epic Binary pro Stock motor. $22
#7 Trinity p2k2 Pro Stock motot. $22

#8 Piranha peak power Charger. $15
#9 Dynamite Mega 1 Charger. $15
#10 JR nec-221 TX/RX Charger $12

#11 Hitec HS-645mg Servo, needs a gear. $20
#12 Hitec HS-300 Servo. $8
#13 JR Z-590MG Servo. $20
#14 Airtronics 94102 Servo. $8
#15 HPI SF-2 mg Servo. $15
#16 HPI SF-1 Servo. $8

#17 Ofna Micro Fail Safe. $15
#18 Venom Temp Gauge Needs Battery $10

#19 Reedy 1100mah 5Cell hump RX pack. $18

#20 4 Epic 3000 w/ deans $12 Each
#21 2 Tower 1500 w/deans $8 Each
#22 2 Duratrax 1500 w/deans $8 Each

#23 8 Sanyo 700mah and 4 Radio Shack 1000mah AA batts. $8 for all

#24 Power Racing 2500mah Glow starter and charger. $15
#25 Dynamite glow starter charger and sanyo 1300mah battery, NO Glow starter just battery and charger. $5
#26 Ofna D sized glow starter with 3 new batts. $5

TOOLS:
#27 5 Integy hex drivers. $15
#28 RPM Camber and toe-in gauges. $12

FLUIDS:
#28 Team Losi Shock Oil 25wt,32.5wt, 37.5wt, Trinity 40wt, 50wt. $8
#29 Hobbico after run oil, Traxxas filter oil, AE filter oil. $5
#30 Ofna Diff Lock 5000wt and 3000wt. $10
#31 Great planes Thredlocker, Super Jet CA glue (the best) $5
#32 Trinity comm drops and reedy sonic laydown brushes. $6

MISC:
#33 Motor Saver Air filter for Savage, Maxx, ETC. Used once. $15
#34 HPI Roto Start and Backplate For S-25, and one way bearing $30

#35 Plano Pit Box. has tons of room in the top for tools and has a place for all your fluids to stand up and not spill. Has compartment with 3 boxes for parts and has another smaller compartemet with 2 smaller boxes.
It has tons of parts in it like: Black grease, green slime, diff lube, mounting tape, hobby lube, p2k2 motor parts all good except cracked magnet in motor can, lots of screws, bolts, washers, lock nuts, nuts, servo horns, body clips, shock pistons, o-rings, spacers, deans plugs, tamiya plugs and lots of other stuff. $50
#36 Red Stack on box with 6 good spur gears, 19 pinion gears, shock springs for stadium truck or buggy, AE 20t motor, Duratrax 20t motor, ESC tools, shock tools AE tools, 5 lundsford turnbuckles, and wrench, shock caps and some other stuff. $20

Shipping is not included in the price, i can give a shipping and handling price and pictures if you request them. I am not acepting any trades except for hockey equipment. You can email me at [email protected].

ygm
thanks

interested in the Integy 5 Pcs. Tool Set... condition?

they are in great conditon not stripped and they are almost new

Hey man I need a Associated NTC3 NIMH pack. Let me know if you have one and make me a reasonable price. later

bump

sorry i dont have one

what sizes are the drivers and are they metric (mm)!!

i am not sure check integys website. they are color coded red, blue, silver, black, and purple. I did have the green one but it got lost or stolen so it is not included

i looked they do not tell me which is which thats what i need to know i dont want any std sized wrenches i want Metric

sorry they have been sold

Update on Items Sold

Just an update--the following have been sold:
3, 5, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 27, 28, 30, 33, 34

Last edited:
hey bomber sent you a pm about #4 if bec ill take it....if your not charging ebay like shipping costs :)

also witch #28 has sold? the rpm gauge or the shock oil?..if you still have the shock oil and air filter oil interested in them as well

Last edited:
bump for bomber...let me know about the radio and oil ...still want radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back