Lead piosing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofx

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
did you know my MIP MCcoy glow plug #8 has a warning article on the back of the box and it says this material is known to the state of california to cause death and birth defects.....thats lead..............do you think its bad to touch it?
I'm so parinoid

Almost every thing that is sold in California has that label. Glow plugs are safe to touch.

everything for my cars almost has that sticker on the damn thing and i live in pennsylvania.

California has deemed most substances known to man, and a few that aren't to be hazardous to your health. Anything that has one of those substances in it that gets sold in CA has to have that label. It's cheaper to put those labels on everything, than to single out stuff that's going to be sold in Cali, and only put it on them. Not to mention the logistics involved.

California sucks a having labels.....On the silicone hose for the fuel it says do not put mouth on it or some poop int he state of california but i live in alabama so it can't hurt me

the fuel and nitro spary a i have says its know to the state of california to cause cancer. Think its true??

Originally posted by Domination
the fuel and nitro spary a i have says its know to the state of california to cause cancer. Think its true??
no i just researched about it says if you drink it then you could get sick, but thats it!

I'm sure that if someone could get a sticker to stick to water, California would require that it too would need a "can cause cancer" label.

BTW, water is the #1 cause of drowning worldwide.

Pretty much everything in California is cancerous. When I got my first bike living there there was a sticker saying riding this bike in the sun may cause cancer, ride at your own risk. I guess that bike shop had a sense of humor.

Back