LargeScaleForums.com

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
There's a new forum in town...

LargeScaleForums.com

Devoted just to... you guessed it - large scale R/C's. This new site is a partnership between Rob from HPIBajaForum.com and RCNitroTalk.com. Together we're hoping to make LargeScaleForums.com the number one source for Large Scale R/C owners worldwide.

Those of you with large scale R/C's I welcome you to come join and share your experiences with us and for those of you that don't currently have a large scale R/C please stop by as well and check out a whole new level of R/C's.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

-Michael

http://www.LargeScaleForums.com

Thanks phx - let me know what you think about it!

-Michael

I wanna be a mod there!! Thatd kick ass..hehe

Looks good Woodie.. I like it soo much I'm a supporting member now..Keep up the good work .

This is gr8 Rob.I just bought an FG MT and after being booted from RCUseless,I now have another place for answers:celebrate3: :celebrate3:

WoodiE and Rob have both put a lot of tome and energy into this new site. If you know anyone with Large Scales or people that want to know more, please pass the good word to them.

Kudos to both of you for teaming up and producing such a great site.

Hi all, I'm new here and was just poking around looking for some info on big R/C trucks. I don't have my own yet, just gathering info.
Cool site.
David

Just joined up, looks good Woodie!

Added the site to my links on AndysGraphix.com Hope to stear some people the forums way.

Just Joined... great site guys!

I regret joining already....The 1/10 and 1/8 scales look crappy now

S, I know what you mean. I signed up and then started browsing. I really like the FG Monster Truck, and I guess our esteemed founder is gearing up to get one. Just salt in the wound. That's what it is...

Added the site to my links on AndysGraphix.com Hope to stear some people the forums way.

Thanks Andy, I appreciate it!

I regret joining already....The 1/10 and 1/8 scales look crappy now

SMaxxin,

I know exactly what you mean bud, in fact I've already caved in. I purchased my FG Monster Truck yesterday from LargeScaleRC.com and it arrived today. I've yet to run it as I'm installed the servo's and such but I'm telling you - already I love it more then nitro, granted this could change once I start running it but I doubt it.

Surf LargeScaleForums.com long enough and I promise you, you'll be ordering one as well.

-Michael

I purchased my FG Monster Truck yesterday from LargeScaleRC.com and it arrived today. I've yet to run it as I'm installed the servo's and such but I'm telling you - already I love it more then nitro, granted this could change once I start running it but I doubt it.

Where are the pics...We need pics!!!!

Back