larger fuel tanks?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo26max

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, what tanks are you guys running to get more fuel capacity? Does anyone know if the tank for the platinum will fit the stock revo 3.3? I know it's 25cc's bigger than what comes on the revo. Any help would be appritiated

You would need the platinum radio/battery box and the platinum fuel tank. 150cc vs the standard 125cc. It will all bolt up. E-Bay is currently scalping the hell out of these parts.
I have a Tekno rc radio box/fuel tank conversion. You can run almost any tank with it.
I am really liking the 160cc Mugen tank. Right at 10 minutes of runtime depending on tune/engine.
http://www.impaktrc.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=43

Is the Mugen the tank that is 150cc until you take the plug out of it then its 160cc ? I have one but don't know what it is.Its kind of tall & thin with a rubber cone in the bottom held in by a screw.I think its baffled also.

That is it bud. Good tank. My 3.3 actually tuned a little easier/ ran more consistent with it.

thanks guys, I'll see what I can come up with the cheapest!

Back