Large Scale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongmaterial

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am a new member to this message boards and I can't help but notice that there is no forum for Large Scale cars and trucks. I hope that you will add a forum for them soon because they are starting to grow more popular now.

I co-own Orient Toys & Hobbies which is a relatively new Online Hobby Shop specializing in FG Modellsport 1/5 and 1/6 scale models. If you are interested in these scales and you have any questions, I may be able to help you. You can visit our website at http://www.orienttoyshobbies.net.

If you want to see the biggest and meanest monster truck to hit the market, you can check out the video clips at http://www.orienttoyshobbies.net/index_023.htm. This truck is expected to be released by end of September and we have been so booked with pre-orders. Check it out.

Welcome to RCNT! When it comes to large scale we usually just post it in the proper forum, if its onroad, buggy, or monster truck. Mods correct me if I'm wrong in saying that.

Nice site with descent prices!

i would like to see that truck in some dirt taking some jump it will be more to its nature nice site and welcome!!!

Wow I want a Wheelie Truck! SIKE I have to say if thats not a Trailer Queen then I don't know what is. Wheres the footage of it frolicking in the underbrush, dancing across the mud or skying over a Boeing 757. I already have a onroad r/c. That aside, I really like your website and may do business in the near future. Later

Main Menu » Home|Forum|Gallery|Shop|Contribute|Lottery|Top 100|Search|Links Articles Menu » News|Reviews|Tips|Archive|Rules
RCNitroTalk.com > R/C Forums > General Nitro Talk
!/5 scale Monster truck
Welcome, spyhunter48.
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 8.

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Warnings
View Your Warnings
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online

nitroking !/5 scale Monster truck 1-29-2004, 4:24 PM
nitromaniac Right here! ... 1-29-2004, 4:26 PM
nitroking they been out of stock for... 1-29-2004, 4:31 PM
Blinger Where would you buy the... 2-01-2004, 4:31 PM
nitroking neweramodels.com,go here and... 2-01-2004, 5:42 PM
olds97_lss That thing looks more like a... 2-01-2004, 6:51 PM
Blinger is tere another place that... 2-01-2004, 7:32 PM
soc123_au Brooklyn Hobbies do a 1/4... 2-03-2004, 7:02 PM
spyhunter48 hi i seen you have responed... Today, 9:25 PM

Today, 9:25 PM #1
spyhunter48
RCNT Racer

Posts Per Day: 0.95

hi i seen you have responed to a ad and i was wondering if you or someone has 1/5 scale monster truch or 1/4 scale truck because i have a 3 1/8 monster trucks thet are savage 21 rtr kyosho mad force rtr t-maxx rtr it has 21 converion kit it is all alumion all have half a galloion threw them please let me know pm me thanks curtis

pm me thanks curtis

spyhunter48
View Public Profile
Send a private message to spyhunter48
Find More Posts by spyhunter48
Add spyhunter48 to Your Buddy List

Quick Reply

Options
Quote message in reply?

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread