large scale ww2 warships

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrofish

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
does anyone know where i can find world war 2 battleships and other warships that can be obtained by blueprint or purchased in a kit that is remote control? i read at one time where these were built and the guns on models were powered by co2 cartridges and used in mock wargames on a lake or somewhere. any help is appreciated- nitrofish

This may be a place to start your search.
www.rcstore.com
They don't have the ones your looking for but the are nice people and will be able to point you in the proper direction.

chris- here are some websites that hunter sent on large scale warships. boatus.net/ ausbg.org/ yachtsales.com/ biggunclub.com/ nfloridaorcas.freeserver.com/ hobbypeople.net. there are several here and enough to keep you busy for awhile. prices are kinda spendy for the kits. i believe if you are good at scratch building from blueprints that this would be alot cheaper.have a good holiday- nitrofish

Thanks FastEddy. I'm still looking for my next boat/ship to build so if I find any more links that are good Ill put them up for every one. Maybe we should start a links thread??? Let me know what you think, or just start one and we all can add to it when we find a good site for boat/ship stuff.

Hunter - you can add these to the links page buddy.

That link is awesome. The swamper one. Now I have another toy to get. I like the 75 shot BB cannon mods and the hop-up hulls ;)

I wonder if I could fish for trout like that?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

I was thinking more in the way of a boat section for links, you know so they dont get lost in with all the car links.

8-0

That might help huh????

LOL!

.....coming right up..... CMON WOODIE! GET ON IT MAN!

We could also use one for r/c planes too:classic:

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

That link is awesome. The swamper one. Now I have another toy to get. I like the 75 shot BB cannon mods and the hop-up hulls ;)

I wonder if I could fish for trout like that?!?!?!?!?
Which link are you talking about C I was looked through some of them but all I found was bunch of dead links and junk thanks. X

Back