large scale touring cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easy-MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys my first post in this forum , and this forum would not be active if it were not for NCNitro and his battle against me a long while ago:cool:

so in respect to him i went out and got a 1:5 touring car , it is a Lauterbacher L3 SS.

any of you guys into weedwacker propelled r/c ?

like this

or this

if it makes you feel ill or think it should not be on this thread , i will respsect your wishes.

Hey Easy-Maxx Glad to see you back!! Hope to see you here more often.

Real nice, congrats on the new purchase. I wish I had someplace around here to run such a rig, that is sweet man! So how fast is it? Lets see some video of that bad boy in action.

I dont own one, but the track I go to frequently has 1:5 scale races. They are big there. I hate practicing when one of those suckers are running. I dont want to be run off the road.

NCNitro it is always cool to hear from you and the car will do at least 60 mph , i clocked some hitting 48 mph on the straight of a 1;10 scale track.they were only using about 60% throttlr for i sec.
geared up a bit they can do more than 70-80 mph

mjime714 i bet you dont want one of them hitting yours , mine weighs at least 3 times as much as my supermaxx.

Sweet ride i wanna see it in action

OMG! No Way! Is that the REAL EZ?????? I'm not buying it!

Pics of the yard????? Well?????

Man thats a sweet ride..... ENVY!

I only own a 1:10 and to see a 1:5th scale run into a little 1:10 would be fun, but only if its not my car! :naughty:

BTW.. Welcome back? I'm assuming that sense you have so many posts already.

It might take him a few months to reply to us. Just so you know. Easy is good like that. Pops in, flashes his new ride, disappears.....

Which sucks, cause he has a wealth of info in that mellon of his. Along with the rest of the UK bashers he's with. Well. almost all of them......

Guys i don`t get any e-mail notifications of replies so sometimes i dont tend to reply due to that.

Rob D...i will try and link to some good vids of them in action , i cannot keep it on the track at the best of times so no good videoing mine:x

Chris....it is real and it is a beast would you like pics of it in my yard;)

mjime714...i also have a FG leopard which sure does damage to Maxxes and 1:8 buggies , any they are hitting about 40-43 mph on rough grass areas with the standard mill in them.they are 1:6 scale but still big lol.

Easy-maxx who makes the engine ? Also what is you oil to fuel mixture and if you dont all ready get some synthic oil either yamaha or anther big name will make motor run lot cleaner and last longer ...

Chris...ok will do a couple of quick pics for you:naughty: it is undergoing a bit of work . a new servo gave up and i`m trimming the front bumper to accept a new shell.

Rob...it is a Komatsu Zenoah 230RC , i use 150ml of oil in 5 ltrs of fuel. the oil has been developed for the engine to handle the heat and thrashing it will recieve.

Easy, everyone is having problems getting e-mail notifications, don't let that keep you away.

So wheres the pics? :whistle:

Man those loook good!!!!

Still diggin that yard! You going to still help me with mine?

Who painted the body for the maxx ????? Moskito ?

Chris the yard is pretty much done and will look better in about 2-3 weeks when the buds open on the maples and bonsai.
i would love to be able to accept the offer you made about helping you do your yard and catch some recreation too.

and yes it is a mossy shell , but not one of his better ones:depress:

Still looks good!

I want to get him to shoot one for me for my Kyosho :)

i have put more pics up in my picturetrail account , they are just quick pics for you to get an idea of what my Leopard and Lauterbacher are like.
when i get a chance i shall get better pics of them and show you the BMW M3-GTR shell for the tourer , it has 2 brake discs per wheel and has a servo for the front brakes only and another for rear brace/throttle:cool:

Guys

I hardly ever post here but I have seen Easy's Lauterbacher and wanted my own 1/5 scale so I got myself an FG Eco line

They are awesome to see running I have some vids

Here are some pictures

22511040.gif

22510892.gif

22510870.gif

I realise the paint job is not brilliant and yes I will put tires on before I try running it :yes:

richtea78 cool to see you on here again and the shell is more than good enough for you to learn how to handle the beast , the other Sunday the immaculate black porche was not so good after about 20 mins of running lol

Back